Do you understand your liability?

If you work or interact with members of the public, have a business premises or your employees visit premises, then you need Public Liability cover. This insurance provides cover for claims resulting from bodily injury or third party property damage as a result of negligence caused by your business activities.

If your business has employees or volunteers, then by law you are required to have Employers Liability insurance cover. This covers you for claims from employees who sustain injury whilst in employment.

Need Public and Employers Liability insurance?

Get a Quote

Would you prefer to call us?

0121 550 2380

We're open 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday