How can I get a Commercial Business Insurance quote?

Call our team on 0121 550 2380 for a quick quote, suited to your needs. We are available 9 am to 5 pm, Monday to Friday.

Or you can leave your details using our quote form and the best time for us to call you back.

What insurance cover should I consider if I own a SME or commercial business?

  • Stock - Business contents insurance protects your stock and equipment. This will cover damage or loss from fire, flood, theft or accidental damage and more
  • Goods in Transit - Goods in transit insurance will cover items from theft, loss or damage whilst being transported by a vehicle from one place to another.
  • Employers liability - Covers your business for claims made by employees for injury, death or illness. This cover is a legal requirement for most UK businesses.
  • Public and Products liability - This will provide cover for third party injury or property damage as a result of your business activities and will cover legal fees and compensation claims made against your business.
  • Business Interruption - Business Interruption cover will help to protect your loss of income in the instance of a claim such as a fire or flood damaging your premises, leaving you unable to trade.
  • Contents, Fixtures and Fittings - Contents insurance will cover damage to your contents, fixtures and fittings and loss from fire, flood, theft or accidental damage and more whilst at your business premises.
  • Buildings - Buildings insurance cover will cover the costs to repair or rebuild your building caused by accidental damage, theft damage, fire, flood and more.

Need commercial business insurance?

Get a Quote

Would you prefer to call us?

0121 550 2380

We're open 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday